Since you’re here...

... we have a small favour to ask. More people, like you, are reading and supporting our blog: "Chess Engines Diary". And unlike many other sites and blogs, we made the choice to keep our articles open for all, regardless of where they live or what they can afford to pay.

We hope you will consider supporting us today. We need your support to continue to exist, because good entries are more and more work time. Every reader contribution, however big or small, is so valuable. Support "Chess Engines Diary" even a small amount– and it only takes a minute. Thank you.

============================== My email: jotes@go2.pl



Isa 1.9.68 - winboard chess engine (Windows and Linux)

Isa - winboard chess engine

About engine: Isa is a chess engine I developp during my free time. Chess programming is my hobby since the 80's years. I started developing with QuickBasic 4.5 (I wrote a weak engine named Bishop) .

Then I learned the C langage and studed the TSCP source code (like everyone I think) .
« Titan » and « DCP » (DCP = Titan + winboard protocol) was born . Strengh was always so weak , around 1400 elo .
After that I rewrote again my engine and Jars came out (I released Jars) and then Yoda (both played around 1800-1900 elo.
After finding dificult to improve , I stopped working on both engines and started to work on Isa , a diferent way.
I started Isa from Firstchess.c source.

Author - Daniel Anulliero

Rating JCER=2030

Isa 1.9.68 - download
All files (games, tables and engines) - download from page

Comments